Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brick and Mortar - The Alabaster Jar

Tra-La!! It been less than six months and here I am writing again!! I am proud of myself.

I unpacked most of my bead box... it seems that some things must have been put into another box, though, it looked a little "empty". I know that I have a ton earrings that haven't been listed in either of my shops, and some cell phone charms that I have made, too.
My search has some oomph behind it, because I have been offered by a brick and mortar shop, here in Astoria, OR to have some of my work carried in the shop.

My "discovery" of The Alabaster Jar has been a blessing in so many ways... It is part art gallery, part bookstore, with offerings of spiritual healing and physical well being through Reiki and massage. All of which is resonate with me. A multitude of classes are offered, as well... belly dancing, drum circle, mask making/painting, and more!

If you are in the area, stop in and check it out at 1184 Commercial Street, Astoria, OR... if you're not in the area, check it out online. The website is still under construction, though it is completely functional... just not all of the offers are listed in the links, yet.

I will blog more about this brick and mortar shop as I make more "discoveries" from within it... Meanwhile, check out my ArtFire Studio and my friend's shop WickedSoaps for sinfully wicked bath and body!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely shop! I can't wait to see some pictures of your jewelry in there :) And thank you for the mention! xoxo

    ReplyDelete