Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Whine, Anyone?

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

And I will very often put this link into my posts... Why? Well, I'm an Art Fire MAVEN! It basically means I love Artfire enough to bear their children and scream it at the top of my lungs. Though birth does induce one to screaming, this would be an equally ecstatic hollering. And for further clarification on induce, please see Roget's II: The New Thesaurus for this: To be the cause of: bring, bring about, bring on, cause, effect, effectuate, generate, ingenerate, lead to, make, occasion, result in, secure, set off, stir 1 (up), touch off, trigger. Idioms: bring to pass (or effect), give rise to. See start

Artfire does not whine. Though I have heard a rumor, a few of the staff reads this blog. I, myself, am very happy to have no whining from Artfire.com... not sellers, not staff, I don't think partners whine at Artfire.com... And Artfire is inspirational. Another great reason to NOT whine.

So, while I'm not whining tonight, (it is early ~ only midnight-ish) I want to celebrate some NOT WHINE-RS; Artfire being my *first favorite*! If you are an active handmade seller, and you'd like to DROP your listing and selling fees, all together... here's the direct address; http://www.artfire.com/ ~and~ if you'd like to LEND ME A HAND on the FREE RIDE PROGRAM; Register on ArtFire.com (with/through me) and earn the possibility of a verified account FREE FOR LIFE!!

You see, with Artfire.com I have a legitimate inducement to holler, scream, dance, jump for joy, sing a the top of my lungs... they aren't whine-rs... they are creating winners. I have been inspired. I am creating more jewelry. I am utilizing my basic membership to propel me to verified member status. And if I have my way... I'm dragging some friends along, who aren't whine-rs either! We'll see you there, at Artfire.

Next post will be all about the loves of my life regarding jewelry making supplies

To see my current listings of jewelry visit:
my Artfire studio here: AlsoMrsB's beads & baubles on ArtFire.com
~ OR ~
my etsy shop here: AlsoMrsB's beads & baubles on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment